Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lets Party!

Today was finally the day...the birthday party! Jaxson has been beyond excited for today to come. There is something so cute about seeing your child be so excited for their birthday party. Year after year I've made a big deal about the party- whether it was the first birthday or the fourth birthday I wanted it to be special- it was so cute today to see that equal excitement in him all day long! Today was HIS day and we wanted to be sure it was very special for him. The party was at the YMCA where we are members. We rented out the gymnastics room and invited friends from school, friends from church and other friends we've known for years. The group of kids was great and the venue was perfect! Everyone had a fantastic time and really enjoyed the party.






Every birthday I've made Jaxson's cake. This year he requested a Monster Truck cake, that one through me for a loop. But mom and I hit up Pinterest and came up with several really cute ideas. This turned out so cute, and honestly was one of the easier ones I have done.




We are so grateful for such wonderful family and friends who came to celebrate with our special little man! It's hard to believe he'll be four on the 18th ... while I can say that the days, months, and years have gone by fast we've enjoyed every single one of them!

2 comments:

Nikki December 11, 2011 at 1:55 AM  

Looks like yall had so much fun! I wish I could have been there SOOO badly! I love you!

STACEY December 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

I am so sad we missed it! I need to get his present in the mail. Looks like a great time was had by all!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP