Friday, December 23, 2011

32 Weeks

Well here we are another 4 weeks have gone by...32 weeks it is. How the days go by so fast is beyond me, but I can say one thing...I FEEL 32 weeks pregnant! Holy cow is all I can say!

According to my weekly email update from Baby Center she's sleeping 90-95% of the time...guess what...they lie! There is no way that is possible, she is sooo active! The hiccups have started and the alien like belly movements happen daily. I remember that I used to sit and watch Jaxson slowly moving beneath my skin. Yeah there's not much slow movement going on these days with this little girl. A sign of things to come....possibly!
We've got more of her room finished up, and are just putting up the finishing touches. I'll post pictures when it's all done. Almost all of her clothes have been washed, hung and folded away. I sure did love looking at all of that adorable cuteness again when I was washing everything.
I have finished working for the year and look forward to a week of relaxing. After that we have a few events over the weekend, which I plan on relaxing and laying low between those events. My sore back and sore feet will thank me if I could just park it on the couch for an extended period of time. We have another appointment at 34 weeks and then again at 36 weeks. Scott and I both predict a January arrival, so we shall see what she decides to do.
As we close out 2011 as a family of three we are so excited to see all of the excitement and memories that 2012 will bring to our family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP