Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cookies

I love Christmas cookies....specifically my Grandma Powers' recipe. Christmas is not complete without a Christmas cookie in my tummy! I have many memories of making cookies with my mom and have enjoyed spending time with Jaxson making cookies the last couple of years. This year he got into it much more and I really enjoyed having a helper.

Daddy was the instigator to getting flour all over everyone. But what is a sugar cookie session without a big mess!





Now its time to eat them....oh and share with others I suppose :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP