Friday, December 16, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower

Last night was my company Christmas gathering, I was rushing around trying to make sure I made it to all events but didn't want to miss our weekly Community Group gathering that we go to each Thursday. This was a week we were asked to lead our group so I really didn't want to be late or leave Scott to do it all on his own. When I arrived they were wrapping up the ice breaker and that's when they all got us...this wasn't a normal weekly gathering it was a Surprise Baby Shower!! The surprise was that I almost missed all of it with the work event, but I'm sure glad I made it there. I had NO idea!!

These bundt cakes are absolutely the best!!





We played this fun game where they try to guess Scott's belly size, since most husbands put on a few pounds when their wives are pregnant. Oh my gosh we laughed so hard! The ones who had to guess were the guys in the group so their guesses made it even more funny!

Everyone guessed her birth date, it will be interesting to see who wins. Scott and I both added a date to the list....our guesses are both in January!

What an awesome surprise party! We had such a great time and feel so blessed to have this great group of couples in our lives.

All cell phone pictures, sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP