Wednesday, October 5, 2011

She's a mover....

Ever since I started feeling Bailey move I've been shocked at how active she is. It's funny how you forget some of the pregnancy stuff, I don't really remember if Jaxson was this active this early on. So last night I lay down in the bed to watch TV with Scott and away she goes for her nightly routine. It was like she was doing flip flops in there!! I'd mentioned I haven't felt her on the outside because they said it would happen later because of her position in my placenta. Well she was really being active so I felt around and sure enough...BANG she hits my hand. So Scott put his hand in place and his eyes just lit up! Over and over and over again she was moving and he could feel it! It was so exciting last night for both of us to feel her at the same time, what a huge blessing! I notice she is the most active at night and in the middle of the night. The other night she woke me up out of my sleep and almost every night when I get up to go to the bathroom and lay back down she starts being really active again. I sure hope she gets her days and nights figured out in the next few months or I'm going to be one tired mama when she comes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP