Thursday, October 13, 2011

Richter Happenings

Scott says I'm doing a poor job of keeping up with the blog...it's only been 7 days since my last post! I blame it on my computer crashing for my lack of pictures- but it has been revived for its 9th life so I suppose I should get back with it. These will all be iphone pictures, but still fun and cute!

If you know our sweet Jaxson well, you will know that he LOVES his cowboy boots. Regardless if he's heading out to play basketball or going to church he wants to wear those boots. He's had his recent pair for the last year and I'm sure he'd continue to shove his growing feet into them, but it was time for an upgrade. So this past weekend we headed over to Allen's Boots and got our little cowboy well equipped with his first pair of real cowboy boots. He had so much fun in the store trying on the hats and shoes.

Doesn't he look so adorable in his new boots, he was so proud of them and excited to show them off.

That night we headed out for a super fun wedding. The ceremony was at the church we were married at and then we took the Hill Country Flyer train out to Bertram for the reception at a super cool Saloon. Jaxson had so much fun on the train getting to walk around, go to the front and the back and check it all out. I snapped this cute picture of me and my little man. He's so much fun at this age!

Last Sunday it rained and was in the 60's, we were in HEAVEN! Jaxson was so excited to wear his long sleeve shirts and I was excited to bake some treats that remind me it is Fall...Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. And I had the best helper put them together!

Sunday night Nana had free tickets to the opening game for the Stars Hockey team. Daddy and Jaxson went with Nana and Bunca while I met up with a team mate for dinner. Jaxson had so much fun at his first hockey game and they stayed almost the entire time. Listening to stories about the hockey game from the perspective of a three year old is quite entertaining.

Like I said Jaxson is at such a fun age. The stories he tells and the animation in his face just makes us laugh. With this little guy there is never a dull moment and certainly never a quiet one. And we wouldn't want it any other way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP