Thursday, July 15, 2010

Questions??

I can answer 1,579 questions in one hour.....how??? Because that is how many questions Jaxson can ask...okay maybe that's a slight exaggeration but it feels like it!
Holy cow! I completely get that this is a developmental thing, he's learning about new stuff....got it, yep, check....but I'm running out of info by the 15th question of "why" and I'm starting to fill my answers with made up information! If I turn it around and ask him a question or say the question back to him he gets so angry. I get "no mommy, I'm asking" or "no mommy, use another word".

Today I had to just start laughing at the conversation...or trail of questions. He was not happy with my laughing! Oh well, I guess I'll make a little game out of it and keep laughing at this crazy kid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP