Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Projects

I've had a few days off before I start my new job and I immediately knew I wanted to fill my free time with projects.
First I painted the art niche in the living room.

Then I spent the next four hours re-imaging my computer- thank you Dell for the 110 updates to my computer that took forever to load! One tip though- put your favorite links you have in Internet Explorer in a word document so when you backup your computer all of that is there...in the event that your computer crashes....I'm totally not speaking from experience!

Day two I painted our half bath upstairs. The color is a gorgeous, warm yellow and I love it! It might be close in shade to the color in our dining room but who cares....its a great color!

The next project in line for day two was borrowing my mom's sewing machine to test my crafting skills further. I sewed this adorable camera strap cover. If you ever get a nice camera it will always come standard with the most obnoxious, ugly strap...so i covered it! And I love it!

Well that's all I have time for today! What will tomorrow bring....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP