Friday, July 30, 2010

It's in my tummy

I just went upstairs to turn a movie off that Jaxson was watching and noticed this snowglobe that was on the table had a piece missing from the bottom.
I showed it to Jaxson the conversation went like this

Me "Have you seen the part that is missing from the bottom here"

While patting his belly he says "yeah its in my tummy"

Me "Are you sure? You didn't do that Jaxson, why would you do that? Maybe I'll find it around here somewhere in the couches"

Jaxson "You won't find it somewhere its in my tummy, you can't see it"

WELL....that's a new one for me, guess I'll be doing some digging...in the couches people! The couches!

I'm hoping our little man was just mistaken on all of this....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP