Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Exercise

Yesterday when we got home Jaxson headed out back with the dogs. He had taken his dump truck and was "working". I noticed he was going beyond the grass into the empty lot with the cactus and asked him to come back to the grass.

The conversation went like this:
Me "Jaxson please come back to the grass I don't want you to get stickers in your feet"
Jaxson "But mama I'm just working"
Me "That's fine you can work on the grass okay"
He then walks over to the grass and throws his dump truck down.
Jaxson "I'm done working"
While clapping his hands over his head and walking towards me:
"I'm just exercising" hands still clapping
"It's what I do, it's my favorite"


This video is from a few weeks ago of Jaxson showing us his skill of jumping jacks. He appears to have my amazing lack of coordination at this point- but I'm sure he'll grow out of it :)

1 comments:

Nikki July 8, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

jumping jacks is a skill kids acquire at like age 8 or something! i wouldn't worry about it just yet :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP