Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jesus Loves Me



A while ago Scott and Jaxson were driving in the truck and Scott would point to a church and tell Jaxson about how Jesus lived there. This morning we were driving by this huge church that we pass everyday. Jaxson and I had this conversation:

Jaxson: "Mama, Jesus lives there"

Me: "Yes sweetie he does"

Jaxson: "That's his town mama"

Me: "Oh yeah, what do you know about Jesus Jaxson?"

Jaxson: "Jesus loves me"

How sweet! I just love the little things that he says. Jesus loves me happens to be one of his favorite songs. When I sing it to him he'll tell me "I like that song". He even asked me while shopping in Hobby Lobby to sing to him. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP