Monday, May 3, 2010

Austin Zoo

Friday we went to the Austin Zoo - I would not call this a Austin "attraction" by any means. Their claim to fame is that 90% of their "residents" are rescue animals- which I didn't know until we left. So my entire time there I was thinking this was the worst zoo ever and all of the rejects from the other zoos. I mean when you see animals with 3 legs, crazy birds with a ton of hair missing and roosters off their rocker it makes you wonder what is going on here. Thankfully Jaxson didn't know the difference and had a pretty good time. I don't have any great pictures- well because of what I've already said. But these videos are pretty hilarious!




Been there done that....sorry, but I wouldn't recommend this zoo to anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP