Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

I made a commitment here that over Memorial day weekend I would begin a 3 Day Potty Training with Jaxson. Well tomorrow is the big day- and Jaxson has no idea what is about to happen. Me on the other hand, I've been preparing!

I've got stacks of undies, salty foods, treats and toys...and lots...and lots...and lots of juice!
Tomorrow morning I will wake up and for the next 3 days be ready for the ups and downs of what I'm sure will be the most difficult thing I have ever done- but I am ready!


Wish me the best....let the countdown begin!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP