Friday, May 14, 2010

3 Day Potty Training

Okay- I'm putting this out there to make sure I stick with it. In TWO weeks from today I will begin a 3 day potty training process with Jaxson...yikes! I read about this program this lady guarantees and my friend happened to have the e-book that I read through. I can do it, I will do it...Jaxson will be potty trained in 3 days. The article says its a single parent process (the one thing I frown upon with all of it- but if it works its worth it), you basically go cold turkey on diapers. This little man will be full of juice every waking moment of those 3 days...which I can already tell he will totally love! The lady said her son went through 46 pairs of underwear on day one...oh brother! You have to commit to being home for 3 full days to devote 100% of your time to the training. Jaxson has the Friday before Memorial Day weekend off from school so that'll give us 4 wonderful.....long....exciting....I'm trying to pump myself up here....days of training. But the end result will be worth it all... right?


This awesome look- minus the diaper- will be the ensemble for the weekend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP