Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Break

I had last week off from work and before it began I had the whole week planned out...I wanted to fill every day with something fun. I was so excited to have the time off with the kids and didn't want to waste one minute sitting around being bored! Here's some of the fun stuff we did:

Jumpstreet
Build-a-bear
 Aquarium


Play for All Park
Thinkery Children's Museum


 Other Random Fun
We accomplished a fantastic week of FUN! I seriously loved my time off and especially enjoyed my extra time with my loves! Jaxson and Bailey were inseparable, I just love watching the way they play together, laugh together and enjoy being brother and sister! What a blessing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP