Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jaxson...

Life with kids is fully of funny moments. This kid cracks us up daily, here's a few from today:

Scott "Jaxson please pick up all of these monster trucks off the bed"
Jaxson " but I can't I'm not an octopus"

Jaxson"mom today when I was digging for dinosaur bones I found so many rocks, tozens of them"
Me "dozens you mean"
Jaxson "no tozens, it's a lot"
And he walks away...

Me"Jaxson please put these toys in your room I can't even get up the stairs"
He opens his bedroom door and Marley goes running out
Me " buddy why is Marley in your room with the door closed"
Jaxson "I was playing hospital, I was pretending he's sick"
Oh boy! I couldn't even keep a straight face at that point!!!

Never a dull moment...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP