Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Colorado Wedding Trip- Part 1

This past weekend we headed out for the big wedding in Colorado. This was the first time for all four of us to travel together.....and lets just say it was quite the adventure. Airports make the entire process of starting a vacation...well a complete nightmare! There's nothing like starting off a "vacation" with a pass through the airport..no...thank...you! Maybe its just me and my personality type but I just can't handle it. Put me in an airplane for 2+ hours trapped in a seat with a baby in my lap...I've got that one down, but everything else leading up to that point is not my cup of tea. SO....I'll spare you the many details of our travels to Colorado and just say...we got there. The first night was a big birthday party for Grandpa to celebrate 80 years!

The next morning we got up and the boys got ready for some fun. Uncle Jared, Ian, Scott and Jaxson all headed out for a fun filled morning. I had a bridesmaids brunch and Bailey took a nap in the room with Nana- the plan worked perfectly! The one thing Jaxson really wanted to do in Colorado was swim in the hotel pool...and of course see snow. A few days before we got there they had snow so he was in luck!
The first stop for their fun day was to hit up the Children's Museum. Ian and Jaxson tried out everything!






Next up was a stop at Mile High Stadium!

The boys had such a wonderful time hanging out together, what a fun little outing! Jaxson and Ian are SO funny together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP