Saturday, October 13, 2012

Football Fan!

I am not a football fan...there I said it..I've accepted it..I avoid it..I could find so many other things to fill my free time with than football. Scott is out of town..football free weekend in the house you think? NOPE! Jaxson is watching some game on TV, he's playing with his football game in front of the Tv and planning for tonight's Texas A&M vs whoever game...OH...Brother!! Does this mean I will have to sit with him and listen to the questions, endure hours of football with my son so he's not alone...oh the pain...oh the torture!! Maybe I'll learn something...from my four year old! HA, it's sad and oh so true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP