Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Jaxson moment...

I just love Jaxson, anyone that spends a moment with this little boy can quickly pick up on his many amazing characteristics! He's passionate about many things, smart, analytical, sensitive, determined, thoughtful, helpful, friendly and seriously funny! I really could go on and on...but the stories show it all. Here's a few I want to remember:

  • While driving in the car he rattles of the days of the week, months of the year and counts to 20 in Spanish. When he asks me if it was right...I had to say sure...because honestly he knows more Spanish than I do!
  • When he asked me how to say 40 in Spanish I pulled out the trusty google to help me out...he thought I was so smart, but I quickly admitted I knew no Spanish.
  • Jaxson loves to get dressed up in his football gear. One day he had his full Texas A&M gear on and he comes in to show me, I said "oh don't you look cute", I was quickly corrected.. "mom football players aren't cute, their parents are proud of their hard work on the football field". Oh of course, that too!
  • This past weekend while Scott was out of town we planned to go to the park to play and have a picnic. I'm wrapping up things in the house and he comes running inside to let me know that he had opened my car door and Bailey's. Such a gentleman!
  • Sunday we picked up his Halloween costume- t minus 16 days to Halloween and he's worn it every day! Monday while driving home from school he tells me "today I was frustrated because I wanted to be home with my costume".
  • Out of his own sweet heart he will tell me "Bailey girl is so cute mom" or "mom you look so nice today".
  • Jaxson loves rock music, really anything he can air guitar to is his favorite. He's always trying to control the radio and get it on some loud song. When he does find one he likes you can guarantee he's banging his head and rockin' the air guitar in the back seat!
  • Bailey and I are off for a girls weekend to Colorado this weekend, every night during prayers he prays that we have a safe flight. I love how he always thinks of others.
  • This past weekend Scott was out of town, on Friday in the saddest voice he tells me about how he wanted daddy to be home, and how was he going to watch the Aggie's play without him. I told him I would turn the game on for him, to which he responded "you know how to do that?" Oh yeah, I'm clueless about football but he took that to another level.
  • The football game was late and he was so frustrated that the Aggie's were late to getting on TV, well the game finally gets on and he's on the couch calling plays to me in the kitchen "they sacked mom, and they had an assist mom"...and a bunch of other football lingo that I have no idea what he was talking about.
  • Sunday daddy was home from being gone for the weekend. Football is a huge moment for those two and Sunday night football is something they love doing together. So he tells me "mom the Texans and the Packers are playing, its a bummer"...because he likes both teams. So funny!
I could really go on and on, I'm so thankful for this blog and the ability to quickly document these special moments of our day to day life. Jaxson is such a sweetie and I am so thankful for all of his incredile qualities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP