Monday, July 11, 2011

T-ball Team Pictures

Seriously what is any cuter than T-ball team pictures! The team photo just makes me laugh, I mean how DO you get a bunch of three year olds to look in the same area and really smile. That poor photographer had team, after team, after team that day...that is big time patience in my book!

How cute are these trading cards...and the hat that is so big it pushes Jaxsons ears out! Oh we will smile and laugh about these for years!



Great memories of our first T-ball season!

2 comments:

Shelley July 13, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Michelle, I love your blog and seeing what great women the Powers girls have become! I never comment because I am not the type, but I had to tell you that we know people on your team... Keaton and his mom, Kalina. Keaton and Kayla will be in pre-K together this year... small world.

STACEY July 14, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

I love his “stats”!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP