Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Richter....2-15-2012


That's right we are expecting! We are so blessed and excited to complete our family with another bundle of joy- the due date is February 15Th. We went for our first appointment with our new doctor who we absolutely LOVE! It was so great to finally see this sweet little bean on the screen and watch that heart rate pumping away....a strong 169!!

This ultrasound was taken when I was 8 weeks along, and here's a belly shot at 8 weeks...feeling plump and filling out!

I just knew I was pregnant for days before we tested- the changes of the body, the mood, and the nausea. Holy cow the nausea! I can honestly say that this pregnant has been a complete 180 from Jaxson in so many ways. The one thing that has not been different is the heartburn..the worst part of being pregnant! Tums do nothing for me and thankfully my doctor said I could take Zantac...heavens meds to a pregnant woman is all I can say! Eating throughout the day isn't typically pleasant or easy, but I push through. I had this thought that I had so much more energy this second time around...until my morning coffee started making me sick...nope there goes the energy. I'm literally tired by 9:30 AM!! Bless my sweet, sweet husband who has been at my side tending to whatever and letting me lay low when I needed it most!

This adorable Big Brother has been the deliverer of our great news. Its been so much fun to see our family members who picked up on the news right away and others who needed a little more explanation on the shirt. All in all Jaxson knows there's a baby in my tummy and I think as the months go on he'll start to get it a little more. He really is going to be a great Big Brother.
We go for our next appointment when we are 12 weeks and then at our 16 week appointment we find out what we are having! How exciting is that! The weeks are already flying by, and despite some really tough days I'm really enjoying knowing there's a sweet Baby Richter at the end of all of this.
So...there you have it...we'll keep you updated!

1 comments:

STACEY July 18, 2011 at 10:57 AM  

Well congratulations Richter’s!!!! I’m so happy for you all!
And I say GIRL!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP