Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Bicycle Modified for Two...


Jaxson got a bicycle seat and helmet for Christmas- but the seat never fit the style of bike that Scott has. We stored the seat and moved the seat...the seat finally made it back to the store and Nana and Bunca came back with a perfect bike seat for Jaxson. He was so excited to see that seat, more excited to sit in the seat and on cloud nine to ride in his seat with daddy right behind!

I borrowed Nikki's bike and we all went out for a ride tonight. I won't go into details of how big of a wimp I am... but I was out there working on it! Jaxson waved to every car that passed by, it was so cute. At one point Jaxson said to us "I don't want to go home".

I think we'll be making lots of trips around the neighborhood to see this sweet smiling face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP