Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Stars birthday party


This year we did a fun birthday party for Jaxson's 7th birthday at the Texas Stars Hockey game. He picked 5 of his friends and those kids and a parent joined us for the game. It was such a neat and different kind of party- the kids had an absolute blast! Seeing Jaxson so excited and having such a good time was worth all of it! I worried so much about things not turning out right but everything was perfect! We couldn't do a cake so I had these little jersey cookies made and personalized for the party. I love how they turned out. I don't think the kids noticed or cared that they had their name on them :)
I love this picture of Jaxson, this was his level of happiness all night long!
The kids were able to go down to the players tunnel and high five them as they were going down to the ice.
 




Can you tell that the kids were over my need for pictures :)

I really can't believe he is already going to be 7, where did the time go! What a fun birthday party and such a blast watching the kids enjoy the party and the game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP