Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

This year I got the best Mother's Day gift of all, a weekend camping with my family! It was so perfect! We went to our "home" in the woods- Inks Lake and we were lucky enough to get one of our favorite campsites. We recently made some investments into our camping gear and Scott said it was like Christmas :) I agree our little additions certainly made the camping experience even more perfect!

The kids wasted no time getting out the toys, laughing, playing and getting dirty...a requirement to camping :)
Night time fun for the first day....fire, glow sticks and skip bo with Jaxson!
Saturday was filled with fun at the park, a few games of checkers, canoeing on the lake, swimming in the lake....
And if that wasn't enough fun we went back to the campsite to jump on the beds, eat ice cream and get dirty....
Oops....brain freeze.... (this face just makes me laugh, I couldn't help but include it)
 Sunday morning we headed back to the lake for more fun
What an amazing weekend, so many wonderful memories were made at our home in the woods :) And you know its a good one when everyone in your family is looking forward to your next trip! I am so thankful to be a Mommy to these two amazing kids and thankful for my amazing husband who spoiled me all weekend! I am beyond blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP