Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Six Months Old!


Six months old...are you kidding me!! Please excuse me while I have a small cry over how quickly these months are going by! I'm sitting here staring at my calendar that I keep all of her "firsts" noted and this month has been incredible for our sweet princess!

She's now sleeping in her own bedroom...that I did shed some tears over! Some people can't have their babies in their rooms but for a few weeks. Not me, my kids are left with centimeters of space in their bassinet before I move them to the other room :) While YES I was very sad to have her in her own room, she of course adjusted perfectly and is on a great night routine.
She started rolling all over the place- back to front, and front to back...and she quickly got bored with that and FIVE days later she was sitting up! She of course quickly picked up on that and is a champ. I kind of figured she'd pick up on that quickly since she loved being up and checking things out.

We also introduced rice cereal which she loved. We're a few days into Pears, she's slowly learning to like those too. Some days she's really interested in eating and other days she'd rather watch Jaxson or the dogs and gets completely bored with eating. About half way through eating she gets really, really angry with her bib, which is quite funny to watch.

Bailey is the sweetest, happiest, most adorable little girl! She honestly is happy all the time. We just love listening to her noisy squeels and the loud noises she makes. I thought being the second baby that she would be quiet...nope, I think she's going to give Jaxson a run for his money...and that kid can TALK!!! Every day is something new with this sweet girl. There just aren't enough words to describe how blessed we are and how in love we are with these two!! Happy six months to our spunky little Bailey bug, we love you!!

Weight: 17lbs 4 oz (72%)
Length: 26" (56%)
Head: 96%

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP