Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bathroom Project

A month ago I decided I wanted to do a house project...because you know I have a ton of free time and that's what people with two kids, a full time job and a list of other stuff need to be doing. Well anyways....I started the idea and was so excited to re-do the kids bathroom into a cute Owl themed bathroom. I didn't really have a complete idea in mind, I was just going to go with it.

Here's the before photos:

I picked up this cute shower curtain from Target and decided to use this as my inspiration to work from. I loved the color of the trees, but when I went to Lowes to get paint they didn't have anything that was perfect....so they mixed a custom paint and it turned out...well PERFECT!


How totally cute are these hanging Owl's! I thought I was so crazy when I had the idea to hang these Owls...because they are pillows! I just love the colors, fabric and think they are just such an adorable addition..and of course unique decoration for a bathroom!


I've had this stick since I was pregnant with Jaxson. It has some sentimental meaning to me and was so excited to get to use it in their bathroom. The stick is from our trip to North Carolina, we'd gone on what we thought was a short hike- we ended up on the wrong path, resulting in a 3 mile hike on the path. I was five months pregnant and this stick was with me during that hike. I found these cute owls on Etsy and came up with the idea to hang them from the stick. They are supposed to be picture frames, I painted them and added the little sayings to finish them off.



I'm SO excited about the finished look of this project!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP