Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh Jaxson....


Life with a four year old is quite interesting- our days are filled with answering LOTS of questions, trying to fill every waking moment with something entertaining, listening to lots of stories and most of all lots of laughs! I wish I was better about writing this stuff down, but here's a few funny ones from the past week:

While putting Jaxson to bed he tells Scott "I like your mommy and daddy, and I like mommy's mommy and daddy". To which Scott answers "that's great buddy, do you like me and mommy". After a quick pause he replies "Um, I like astronauts"!

While traveling to Target Jaxson asks me "mommy how old are you and daddy". I replied "we're 32 buddy". And Jaxson says "Oh I thought you were 90".

While visiting some new friends with our church group Jaxson meets a new little boy Austin, while walking away to go play the little boy asks Jaxson what his name is, and Jaxson replies "it's Jaxson and I already told you that, I'm not going to tell you again".


OH JAXSON....it is never a dull moment with you and we are so thankful for you laughter!! I'd like to also note that this little smarty pants will officially be moving into the Pre-K class at school on Tuesday!!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM  

That boy is hysterical!!!
Kristen

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP