Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My heart is full!!! 
What an incredible blessing to have two completely perfect babies to celebrate this amazing holiday with!! Last year I recapped pictures from the previous Mother's Days- here, and here we are a year later with a new picture with two beautiful faces!
Each day I am amazed at how wonderful it is to be MOM! To hear the little voices and laughs, to stare into their little faces and soak in their sweet smiles. I am so beyond words in love with these two!!

Today they celebrate me...but without them there would be nothing to celebrate...so for THEM I am thankful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP