Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bailey's Room Reveal

Tada!! At last her beautiful room is done! If you know me I'd be in full labor preparing that last detail before I'd head to the hospital...the last details are complete and I could not be more excited about the finished outcome!



This room to me has been all about the details! From the fabric selection, to the hand made items...every last detail has come together so perfectly! So here's a breakdown of the details:

Handmade bedding made by me and Nana:

Lamp redo by me, handmade pillow by Nana:

Curtain redo by Nana, toy chest hand-me-down made by Bunca for Jaxson when he was a baby:

Copy cat of a Pottery Barn bookshelf made by Bunca, hairband holder on top made by Aunt Nikki:

Hairbow holder made by me and Jaxson, design copy cat from something I saw in a boutique:

Sun burst mirror made by me, painted by Daddy:

So...there you have it! One perfect little girly room fit for one perfect little girl. Now that the last detail is in place I'm ready to meet this little girl!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP