Saturday, January 21, 2012

36 Weeks

Well here we are at 36 weeks and just a few short weeks left! Every bump, kick and twist takes on a new feeling at this point as she continues to grow daily. At our appointment this week she was measuring 6 lbs 4 oz from the ultrasound and perfectly content where she is at. There were no changes to get excited about- no dilation, no softening..nothing! She's made herself comfy in there so far. I can't tell for sure if I've dropped at all or if I'm just growing more in other areas.

I can say one thing for sure...I'm super uncomfortable! My 35th week was pretty tough, the braxton hicks were stronger, I had cramping and a ton of back pain. This week has been pretty uneventful. I'm not sure if its because I'm too uncomfortable to walk much or what the deal is but I'm guessing next weeks appointment will show no change. I really hope I'm wrong!
We are going for weekly appointments now and each week they will check and see if there is progress. If I'm dilated 3-4 centimeters they will move the c-section up and if my body starts to labor we would go in for an early c-section. Jaxson was much bigger at this point so I'm guessing that was why my body had a easier time starting labor early.
We went for our hospital tour a few weeks ago which was really nice to see everything. While we were driving over there Jaxson asked if the doctor was going to take Bailey out while we were there, I'm not sure he grasps the concept that this is a couple day stay for us. He's really excited and is constantly talking to her and giving my belly hugs. I love that!
So we're just taking it day by day and ready for any changes should that be what the next day brings. Hopefully we'll have a more eventful update soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP