Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!!

Today we had our 16 week appointment and our gender ultrasound. I've lost a few hours of sleep due to the excitement leading up to this day! It honestly feels like we were just taking the test and just sitting in the waiting room for our first appointment...and here we are today, before we know it we'll be going in for our delivery!

I can't believe it...IT'S A GIRL!!!!

The added lines were for my clarification on what I was looking at...boys are very clear on what is there... much like a pregnancy test we were looking for the two lines. In the words of our fabulous doctor...we got the "Money Shot". Without a shadow of a doubt we have a beautiful girl coming to complete our family.

I feel completely overjoyed and blessed to have two perfect creations.... a boy and a girl! I've always thought I'd have two of each, not one of each. I haven't "suspected" anything or hoped for anything- healthy is all I wanted! She was so darn cute with her little hands up in front of her face again and moving them around together, these ultrasounds are such a blessing!

So this weekend while the testosterone is going strong with the kick off of football season, I will be tucked away peacefully sorting through the blue to put it up on Craigslist. I'm really going to have to pace myself on running out and getting a bunch of clothes but I'm really looking forward to getting the planning going for this little one!

So there you have it...the final Richter addition will be a GIRL!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP