Saturday, November 6, 2010

Colorado Vacation- Day 4

Day 4 was filled will a great trip to the Zoo. I'd have to put this zoo on the top of the list of great zoo's that we have been to. Jaxson had a BLAST on this carousel ride- he named his horse "Roger".

We went into a bird area were you could feed these birds right from your hands- they were every where!




We saw lots of animals, but I think the hightlight was the giraffe area where you could feed the giraffes crackers from your hands. They were very friendly giraffes and very hungry giraffes!


At the end of the zoo trip we rode this ski chair to get a overhead view of the zoo. Both Scott and Jaxson loved the ride...me...not so much! I've never been afraid of heights but I was freaked out! The employee at the top asked me if I needed a ride down...but I toughed it out! I think the idea of having a child next to me amplified my fears!



This was a great way to end our trip to Colorado. We had such a great time and have so many memories that we will talk about for years to come! Jaxson was so amazing on our trip! We feel so blessed to be able to take this trip with him and as a family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP