Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Mollee

Today I did my first newborn photo session with this beauty Mollee. When I learned this sweet little one made it into the world I wanted to jump on the chance to build my portfolio of pics and asked if I could come over and do a session for them. They thankfully jumped on the chance and we couldn't have caught her at a better time as she's just two weeks old. There really are SO many great pictures, it was so hard to pick the best ones. I really had a lot of fun and she couldn't be any cuter!!

This gorgeous dresser was her great grandma's who she was named after, I just had to include this in the pictures. She had the CUTEST room ever!




2 comments:

Kristen September 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Good job! Great pics!

STACEY September 15, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

What a small world! You did an awesome job Michelle!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP