Sunday, September 19, 2010

Awesome Ladies Retreat

I had an amazing opportunity this weekend to go on a ladies retreat with our church. My AMAZING husband gave me this free weekend without even think twice and I was on cloud nine as the days ticked away to this weekend. We headed out to this amazing log cabin out on Lake LBJ with an amazing group of ladies. The weekend was filled with heartfelt conversations, new friendships and amazing hours surrounding this fantastic pool and time by the lake.


Did I mention it was amazing weekend....cause it was! Even more amazing was coming home to my precious men surrounded by hugs and kisses and stories of their father/son weekend!
AMAZING!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP