Monday, June 14, 2010

What's for Dinner?

If you spend anytime in the blog world there are a lot of people who share recipes on their blogs. We have managed to perfect the best salad ever so I figured I'd share a recipe on my blog! I think I'll call it:

The Famous Richter Salad

Ingredients:
Mixed Greens
Light Rasberry Vinaigrette
Apple (Pink Lady apples are perfect)- thin slices, as much as you want
Hand full of dried cranberries
Candied walnuts
Blue Cheese

Directions:
Dump, toss....



Enjoy...


If you come to our house and I cook you dinner it's very likely you'll enjoy The Famous Richter Salad. We hope you enjoy What's for Dinner....

2 comments:

Allie June 15, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

it is pretty yummy...

Kristen June 17, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Yummm...this is like my favorite salad ever!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP