Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend Recap in Pics

This pic has nothing really to do with our weekend other than I've finally gotten my camera book out and worked on perfecting a few techniques this weekend.

We went to Carter's 1st Birthday party- I swear we were just visiting this little guy at the hospital when he was born. Jaxson was less than pleased here in this pic that the "babies" getting his line of cars out of line...I guess he forgot those cars were not his.

More adorable pics while practicing with the camera- I'm so glad he's not camera shy.

Seriously...handsome...maybe I'm bias but he's so stinkin' cute!

Okay- back to the weekend. This of course is helping daddy with the lawn. When I look at this pic I think Jaxson is saying "Hey dadddy, I've got this side- okay"

And a quick update on the potty training- he's still doing fantstic! While at school this week he learned how to do like a really big boy- standing up! That shocked me the first time he showed me how to do that.

1 comments:

STACEY June 7, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

The pic of your boys mowing is adorable!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP