Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

Man I am glad it is Friday! If I've talked to you recently you know I haven't been feeling like myself this week. I think I need a few margaritas- yep that'll do it! This morning I went out to the house and cleaned mirrors and shower doors- my shoulder hurts...I am such a wimp. Next weeks cleaning list and to do list is getting longer- but the plus side to that is the days until we move are getting shorter. I have been terrible about bringing my camera out to the house- I need to add that to my to do list. Here's a good one I can share:

I bought this little can from Target a few weeks ago and put Easter candy in it- Jaxson calls it "surprises". Yesterday he told me he wanted a surprise, but we said he needed to go potty first- and he did. Bribery works....well kind of. Then shortly after that he went in his diaper...we're getting there- at a snails pace, but working on it is something.

I could continue to ramble on and on about nothing- but instead I'll leave you with this sweet picture.



TGIF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP