Monday, April 26, 2010

Deer Encounters


I let the dogs out back this evening and was quite shocked at the deer encounter that occurred. The dogs went out to the trees to do their business and out pops a deer. I of course ran back inside to grab my camera to capture the moment, as my 9 lb and 7 lb dogs bark like maniacs. I thought for sure the deer would turn around and run away- but nope he jumped at Marley like this was HIS turf! Marley lunged back and I screamed like a maniac. Oh my gosh! As the dogs started running to the porch the deer followed- I'm not sure my neighbors appreciated my manic screaming but that freaked me out! I'm sure this won't be the last deer encounter- but in the future I'll be corralling my animals instead of searching for my camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP