Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday

Today we headed out to Berry Springs Park, where we visited back in August (here). Our last visit was very hot & there was very little water in the park. This trip was full of beautiful weather & lots of water. It was Archeology Day at the park- although we didn't do many/any archeology related activities, it sure was nice to go back out to that park. Here's some pictures of our morning.




This afternoon we carved our pumpkin....let me correct that statement- I carved the pumpkin. Jaxson thought it was nasty & told me that I needed to get clean. His idea of help was taking the pumpkin seeds & putting them back into the pumpkin. He started singing his "pick up" song from school while putting the seeds back- I guess he didn't quite get it. I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin, it was a lot of work- but fun.
The end result is what Scott has named our "Snagle-toothed Pumpkin".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP