Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we headed out to Marble Falls with the Aston family to the Pumpkin Patch. I had such great expectations of how this day would go....and boy was I wrong.
First of all- there's a reason they call that area the Hill Country - there are hills- and we learned the hard way and Jaxson does get car sick. So his adorable outfit I expected to capture in my pictures- was now removed & replaced with whatever we could find at the Wal-mart in Marble Falls...nice. After a quick lunch & a few detours from our trusty GPS we finally arrived- at Jaxson's normal nap time. Suffice to say he was not in the greatest mood...and frankly neither was I. I captured so many cute pictures- of the back of his head. I bought a pony ride ticket- that we never used because the line was like 2 hours long. He ran around the open fields, climbed piles upon piles of pumpkins- overall I think he had a good time and we did get a pumpkin. Lesson learned for myself- pack extra outfits, go earlier, pack a lunch & leave your expectations at home!!! Hello genius- you have a toddler.


2 comments:

Allie October 18, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

It was definitely an interesting day :)

STACEY October 21, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

I love the “Hello genius- you have a toddler”…I feel that way all the time!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP