Sunday, March 8, 2009

SOLD


Do you see what I see...that's right- the house is officially sold! Man it's good to see that sold sign there & not have the uncertainty of the offer. The appraisal came through so we are good to go. In 2 weeks from yesterday we are moving- its certainly sad to leave this house, but we have lots of good memories to take with us. My mom came over yesterday to help me & packed like a mad woman....wow, that woman can pack! Today Scott & I emptied the attic and packed the cabinets in the garage- we made a big dent in the packing this weekend...I needed that because I was super stressed about getting it all done. Luckily we've had lots of help entertaining our very energetic Jaxson and today he took a nice long nap, which was very helpful. All in all we are on good track for moving on March 21st. We hope to be able to update you on the construction starting in the next couple of months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP