Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home is where the heart is....

"Home is where the heart is"- that's what has helped me emotionally get through this move. It was a whole lot more emotional than either of us expected. But yesterday as I was on my way to sign the paperwork for our closing- I heard this song on the radio & thought to myself- Home is where the heart is- that was what my heart needed to hear. The closing went surprisingly well and smooth, which we are thankful for. The buyers are first time home buyers in their 60's- how crazy is that. They were so excited to get into the house, that makes me happy to know that they are in love with the house as much as we were.
We're settling in quickly into the townhome. Shuffling around the dogs & entertaining Jaxson seems to take us outside for walks a lot.
Here's some pictures of Jaxson:
Brushing his teeth

Relaxing in his new living room:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP