Thursday, May 23, 2013

The phone

This is a phone that Jaxson got from his friend Jimmy, the hilarious comments that have come from Jaxson as a result of this phone are incredible.  Here's a few we have enjoyed:

- Mom check out my new phone, oh wait just a second I'm getting a text ( as he walks away plucking at the keys)
- He walks up "mom I'm texting Tamaya now, oh wait she's texting her dad...I'm just waiting for her answer"
-" oh my gosh I just got 400 emails, freakin' " (Freakin' he picked up from a commercial)
-" I'm just going to bring this with me in case I get a text" as he walks to the car
-and of course the one sided conversations on the phone as he's walking through the house are priceless

.....never a dull moment with this one....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP