Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You're still here....

This seems to be the daily comment I get when I walk into work each day. Yes...I am still here and she is still in there! Despite the thoughts, predictions and hopes that Bailey would come early...she has clearly proven us all wrong! Today I am 38 weeks pregnant, I have never been 38 weeks pregnant! That is 266 days of being pregnant and only 7 more days to go. Can you believe that! In 7 days we will be a family of four, in 7 days we will get to finally hold our daughter, in 7 days we will begin a wonderful new chapter of our family that we have been so excited to begin.
So next Wednesday morning we are to arrive at the hospital at 5 am to get ready for our 7 am c-section. When I went in with Jaxson I had no idea what to expect and the day was so long with the end result being a c-section. This time I know the times, I know what to expect and with the delivery being early in the morning it will be a much easier day for me....at least I hope. I have nothing but good thoughts about that day and the experience overall being a better one than the first c-section.
So my plan for the next 7 days is to get as much sleep as I can, soak in the moments with our sweet Jaxson and be as patient as possible.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

sounds like a good plan....7 is God's perfect number.....

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP