Thursday, June 30, 2011

A sewing Project

Last weekend I met up with Mom for a fun sewing project. This was my first time to use a pattern and I had the best teacher- my Mom!

The pattern instructions looked a little like Greek at first, but after going through everything with her I actually think I could do this again on my own.

While I was working on my project on my machine she was over there whipping out a beautiful shirt. This woman sure knows what she's doing!


The end result is this adorable skirt, I just love how it turned out.

With the insane Texas heat I will get a lot of wear out of this project this summer!

1 comments:

STACEY July 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Way to go! And very cute might I add. I want one!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP