Sunday, March 27, 2011

Huckleberry and Finny

Meet our new pets, Huckleberry and Finny. We found this old fish tank at my parents house, I think I got this when I was in 8th grade and its still in good shape. We picked up two female Betas for our tank today.

Jaxson decided this was his fish since Red is his favorite color. His first name selection was "Monster Truck"...of course. He finally settled on Finny, which is so cute!

Jaxson told Daddy this was his fish because Blue is his favorite color. Scott has named this one Huckleberry

Jaxson is so cute watching the fish and talking about his Finny.

Hopefully these fish last a while I'm not ready for that conversation yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP