Sunday, February 20, 2011

The 2011 Recipient of the Biggest Excuse Award is....

JAXSON!!! Who in the world knew a three year old could come up this many excuses! Here's a small recap of the greatest to date:
- "Jaxson please go upstairs and bring down the toys you brought up there." His response, "I can't daddy my throat itches."
- "Jaxson please bring this monster truck back into your play room." His response, "I can't I don't remember where my play room is at."
-"Jaxson please go in your room and bring your church clothes in here and get dressed." His response, "I am so very tired mama I just can't."
-"Jaxson please finish eating your dinner." His response, "But my toes are too cold to eat."
-"Jaxson please bring your dinner plate over to the sink." His response, "But I can't I'm just too small."
-"Jaxson please sit up and eat your dinner." His response, "But I can't I'm falling."

Really I could go on and on...you'd think that he would give up on the excuses as they NEVER work...but nope. Really I think he's just giving us a small preview of the teenage years to come.

2 comments:

Allena February 20, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

Hilarious! Can't wait to hear what my kid comes up with!

STACEY February 21, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

This cracked me up!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP