Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day Three

Today was day three of my week home with my little man- its half way gone, but I'm taking in every moment of my vacation! The weather was perfect today and we couldn't pass up a chance to get the dogs out for a walk.

Who could pass by this HUGE pile of leaves without having some fun in them!




This afternoon we worked on our Christmas cookies....well Jaxson worked on a gigantic mess with the flour while I worked on the cookies! He had flour in more places than I thought possible- but he had fun! And the end result is DE-LI-CIOUS Christmas cookies, my Grandma's best recipe!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP