Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Debut Of.....

Michelle Richter Photography!!

Well it's about time that I got around to this debut. This has been in the works in my heart and my prayers for some time. I finally decided to make something of it happen beyond just a hope for my future so here I am at the beginning.
The first step was getting the new blog kicked off here. The next step was to get these business cards in place.

So where does this go from here? I'd love to say that I had the perfect plan, but really who does? Like most things I think there's a trial and error phase- hopefully less on the error side. Overall I'm trusting in God that my prayers and my heart are in the right place and going into this with no expections!

2 comments:

STACEY October 25, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Way to go girl!

Kristen October 30, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Yeah!!! This is awesome! We'll have to do some trade-offs in photography someday since David can't exactly take our own photos! I'm excited for you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP