Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week Recap

We had a very busy week, here's a quick recap:

We've had lots of activity at the house, I don't have many pictures of the inside to share as they have been staining the cabinets and everything is covered in plastic. I can share a outside picture- this is our GIGANTIC septic! We are very excited to see this in as we are now one step closer to having plumbing in the house- now if Mother Nature would cooperate and quit raining we'll continue to see more progress.

This 8 foot deep hole resulted in a whole lot of rock...future planting in this volume of rock should be interesting.

I had a busy project this week with this two day long painting project in our dining room. It is way more bold than anything I am use to...or Scott is use to. But we agreed to wait until it was all together to make any modifications. It's just paint afterall!

This weekend we headed out to Spring, just outside Houston for my good friend Natalie's baby shower. I was so excited to see her, but nervous about the long travels with Jaxson. He's not a huge fan of long travels in the car...but what two year old is. I had the portable dvd player all ready as a backup and we told him he was going to see his buddy Carter which made him happy. About half way through the trip he fell asleep, when he woke up an hour and a half later he says to me "Mama are we at Carter's house yet?" Carter lives 20 minutes away from us...clearly he didn't realize how far we traveled. A few minutes later we were closer and closer to Spring, he says "wow Daddy this is a big town, wow Daddy look at this big town". I suppose when you drive by animals like this on the way to your house...that does look like a big town!

Natalie's baby shower was gorgeous and she got to many adorable things- in every shade of pink possible! We are excited that our next visit to see them will be when Ms. Sydney is here:

Saturday night we stayed with Natalie and Scott and so did the Aston's. Jaxson had so much fun playing with Natalie's niece Alana who is just a few months older than him- they hugged when she left and kissed him on the cheek- super cute! When it was time to get ready for bed Jaxson was super excited to have his buddy Carter join him in the bath.


I have a interview in Dallas later this week for a position I am really excited about- so please send the prayers this way! I wouldn't be working in Dallas- I would work from home... I want this one SO bad!!

1 comments:

Hudson March 24, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

The house looks great. Best of luck with the new job.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP